The 1st Workshop on AI and Ethics (AIETH 2021)
We should aim in responsible global AI, however at the same time we must be preparing to act preemptively and ensure that our societies will avoid negative effects of AI and of 4th Industrial Revolution in general. The workshop on AI Ethics was organized by the University of Sunderland, United Kingdom and it will discuss potential major ethical issues that will arise in the near future.
Coordinator: Professor John Macintyre
- Matthias Scheutz, Professor, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, Adjunct Professor, Psychology, Tufts School of Arts & Sciences
- Director, Human-Robot Interaction Lab
- Olivia Gambelin, AI Ethicist and founder of Ethical Intelligence
- Cortnie Abercrombie, CEO, Founder AI Truth. Independent Consultant. AI Strategy for Trusted AI
- Christoph J Ebell, Co-Founder & CEO at Arcades Digital